opportunity with an exciting, well-funded FinTech startup based remotely within the UK.
Our client is a multi-currency, multi-banked payment solution business and is looking for an experienced partnerships professional in the finance space to grow their customer portfolio and strengthen relationships with their existing partners.
The winning candidate will have a strong track record of creating and maintaining strong partnerships on an international scale. You will have experience in FinTech, payments, or SaaS, and have delivered against targets when breaking into new markets across Europe and/or the US.
This opportunity will suit someone in a senior partnerships role, with sales experience, who is looking for the next step in their career and join a genuinely exciting business as it scales. Being the most senior hire in a partnerships role, there is plenty of opportunity for career progression.
- Create and nurture strategic partnerships across various territories, optimising user experience, increasing customer acquisition, and meeting strategic goals for international growth
- Responsible for existing clients in regard to upselling, cross-selling and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Consistently review and improve internal working procedures
- Partner with the executive leadership team to achieve business development goals
- Several years’ experience in a partnerships, sales or business development role in FinTech/SaaS/payments/investment with a startup or scale-up is essential
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise tasks and deliver complex projects with attention to detail
- Able to work independently and deliver to targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with experience of dealing with senior management and other internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of establishing and maintaining a high degree of respect, trust, and credibility at all levels
- Ability to solve complex problems by swiftly getting up to speed with technology and payments flows
Salary of £70k to £90k, dependent on experience, with incentives and remote-based with team meetups when possible.