Head of Product opportunity with an exciting EdTech startup doing something truly innovative that is now looking to expand on an international basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced product manager within the tech space to join their growing team and take ownership of the product function. Currently the development of their product and how it presents online courses and other features is outsourced to a development agency. As Head of Product you will be responsible for developing the product roadmap alongside the founder and coordinate and instruct the agency’s product development team.
The business model has grown and adapted with the advent of more people currently homeschooling and our client is looking for someone with experience of working on subscription models. The platform offers various log-ins for students and teachers and requires someone who can ensure a user experience that truly delights users.
This role will suit an ambitious, experienced product manager within the startup scene who is excited by the EdTech space and is passionate about taking a product and making it a success on a global scale.
About the role:
- Devise, develop and manage the product roadmap, working closely with the executive team
- Help define the product as a subscription-based platform
- Liaise with external development agency and manage relationships
- Work with designers to ensure UX and UI design benefit the product (desktop and tablet)
- Develop different experiences for the user audience (teachers, students, etc.)
- As the sole in-house product expert there is a clear career path to Product Director
- An experienced Product leader with several years’ experience in Platform as a Service (PaaS) or similar
- Subscription model experience is essential
- Have worked with a tech startup or fast-growing company
- Have led extensively on the product management function previously and are confident in taking the reins in a small business
- Have worked with external dev teams before
As well as a competitive salary, our client offers the potential for equity. This is a fully remote role within the UK.