Product Engineer opportunity with a HealthTech startup on a remote basis.
Our client is on a mission to help people improve and maintain good health through the monitoring of long-term conditions (LTC) and is looking for an experienced product engineer who will share their passion for what they do.
About the role:
• Working with React, Node.js, Vue, Serverless (JS) and Go, working towards being scalable and not reliant on any one provider
• Early stag work in AI and ML
• You will be developing technology to help users make great progress with their health
• Diverse and inclusive culture
• Understanding of scalable, reliable, privacy-preserving and accessible user-centric web-based applications & architectures
• Excellent and demonstrable problem-solving skills
• Excited to learn and develop skills in new technology and have a keen interest in emerging tech
• Team player, working on shared code in a cooperative manner
• Healthcare industry experience is not essential though you should be passionate about contributing to the improved health of users
• Salary of £50k – £60k + equity
• Remote working
• Flexible working arrangements
• 30 days’ holiday