Product Owner opportunity with a fast-growing SaaS business in the HRTech space. This is a full-time role based in Manchester or London.
Our client is a disruptive force in the space, making a positive contribution in helping employers eliminate biases and prejudices and promoting equality when it comes to hiring their workforce. They are now looking for an experienced Product Owner with a strong technical mindset to join their agile team and head up a scrum focused on the integration of their products with customer software and leveraging the data they collect.
The team is organised in scrums and you’ll be working with a good sized team, one of 3 in the business, that consists of a UX professional, Developers, a researcher and QA. This role would be ideal for an experienced Product Owner with SaaS experience and a passion for promoting equality in the workplace who is looking to take ownership of a division.
About the role:
- Working within an agile Scrum on continuous delivery
- You will be responsible for knowing your market landscape, identifying future opportunities, defining the product roadmap and strategy
- Collaborating with various business stakeholders in order to prioritise customer
- Working in a cross-functional manner with the engineering team, marketing, sales etc.
- Several years’ experience as an agile Product Owner
- Have recently worked for a SaaS business on a scalable B2B enterprise solution
- Have previously working as part of a Scrum team or squad
- Adept at prioritising roadmap features and balancing customer issues and requests with commercial targets
- Strong commercial and strategic mind
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable interacting with varied audiences
- Skilled in the analysis of customer needs, tech trends, competitors and customer requirements to feed into the product strategy
- CSPO or similar would be an advantage
- On offer:
- Competitive salary of £45k – £60k
- Ethical employer with a strong mission to improve employment practices on a global scale
- Opportunity to have a strong influence on a product strategy and roadmap
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days' holiday