Head of Partnerships opportunity with a fast-growing SaaS business in the HRTech space. This is a full-time role based in Manchester or London.
Our client is a disruptive force in the space, making a positive contribution in helping employers eliminate biases and prejudices and promoting equality when it comes to hiring their workforce. They are now looking for an experienced Head of Partnerships to lead their partnerships function, creating and defining key partnerships with other companies within the space to continue revenue growth.
This role would suit an experienced partnerships manager working for a SaaS business looking for a strategic opportunity to develop a new partnerships ecosystem.
About the role:
- Create a partnership strategy from inception and execution of partner programs, integrations, and relationships that grow customer value and revenue
- Develop a partner ecosystem that will contribute to a significant amount of the company’s overall revenue
- Create strategic partnerships with newly identified partners, and strengthening these through coordinated activities, training and support and collaborative sales ventures
- Maintain a two-way stream of knowledge with partners around products and company information
- Supporting partners through the entire go-to market process
- Work with all functions of the business to create a successful go-to market strategy
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the market, competitors and potential opportunities
- Experience in a Head of Partnerships role within the SaaS industry working with B2B products
- Proven success building or working within a team that has built a partner ecosystem within the technological SaaS world
- Experience in HR/Recruitment Technology highly preferable, including a network of contacts within that space
- Must align with the company culture of integrity, transparency and a desire to make a positive impact
- Track record of creating and maintaining strategic partnerships with a view to long term success
- Competitive salary of £65 – 75k + bonus
- Ethical employer with a strong mission to improve employment practices on a global scale
- Opportunity to lead a new partnerships venture
- Flexible working hours