VP of Business Development and Strategy opportunity with a high-growth FinTech business based in London to start as soon as possible.
Our client has developed a unique proposition that utilises open banking and identity verification to provide solutions to help businesses and their customers save time and streamline processes around KYC and payments.
As VP of Business Development & Strategy you will form part of the senior leadership team and take ownership of shaping the commercial expansion of the business. This role would suit someone who has consultancy experience paired with actual startup experience where you have helped grow a team and taken a consultative approach to enterprise partnerships.
About the role:
- Responsible for creating and launching the commercial strategy within the UK and across the globe
- Devise enterprise partnership strategy, sales processes, and procedures
- Establish internal reporting for the senior leadership team and wider business
- Work across a cross-functional team including product, finance, operations, and marketing, coordinating and bringing everyone on board with the business strategy
- Identify commercial opportunities and prioritise according to maximum gains
- Grow high performing teams across different geographies
- Several years’ experience with a high-growth tech business in a B2B environment
- MBA-level management consultant
- Consultancy experience paired with first-hand startup/scale-up experience is highly desirable
- Strategic and entrepreneurial in your approach, data-driven and commercially-minded
- Experience with regulated markets
- Previously worked in a cross-functional team and an agile manager happy to wear many hats
- Have built high-performing teams with a consistent track record of delivery to target
In return, our client offers a basic salary of £100k – £120k plus equity, private healthcare, pension, travel expenses, flexible working and 25 days’ holiday.