Business Development Manager opportunity with a high-growth FinTech business based in London to start as soon as possible.
Our client has developed a unique proposition that utilises open banking and identity verification to provide solutions to help businesses and their customers save time and streamline processes around KYC and payments.
As Business Development Manager you will form part of cross-functional team and be responsible for helping scale the commercial function. This role would suit someone within a highly data-driven sector who takes a strategic and consultative approach to BD with consistent results and is looking to be part of a fast-growing startup as it scales internationally.
About the role:
- Execute sales strategies and grow market share
- Take a consultative approach to selling into medium-sized and enterprise businesses
- Work closely with product to help provide customer feedback into the roadmap
- Devise sales strategies for diverse sources of leads
- Establish partnerships to provide strategic sales
- Work in an organised manner and adopt and promote processes and procedures within the team
- Identify commercial opportunities and prioritise according to maximum gains
- Grow high performing teams across different geographies
- Several years’ experience of business development or sales with a high-growth tech business in a B2B environment is essential
- You are most likely currently working in FinTech, Crypto, SaaS, RegTech, etc.
- Enterprise experience is highly desirable
- Tech savvy and data-centric mindset
- Demonstrable record of being a consistent high performer
- Have sold into c-suite and leadership teams previously
- Excellent communication skills – confident in presenting and able to prepare concise and engaging presentations