Customer Success Manager opportunity working with a SaaS scale-up looking to make a positive impact within the e-commerce space.
This organisations has created a software that helps retail organisations take their sales online, and need a Customer Success Manager to help them with the onboarding and management of new customers as they continue to scale.
This is a great opportunity for a commercially driven individual with experience in the SaaS start-up space, looking to make an impact in the e-commerce sector.
- Nurturing long term growth opportunities with newly onboarded customers alongside existing ones
- Identifying customers requirements providing advice on process improvements and best practice
- Building revenue forecasts using HubSpot
- Collaborating with clients to roll out software, helping them configure it and providing on-site training and support
- Agreeing and delivering customer key account plans
- Collate client feedback regarding the product to positively impact product development, marketing and sales processes
- Working with the Head of Development to ensure clients requirements are met
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Customer Success Manager role working with a SaaS product
- 3+ years in Account Manager or Customer Success positions
- Client facing experience with proven success in upselling
- eCommerce experience preferable
- Results-driven individual who will aim to maximise clients value and ROI
- Commercially minded with strong communication and presentation skills
- Competitive salary of £45k + Bonus
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare