Are you a Senior looking to develop your career and grow a team, leading from the front as a billing manager?
Wilson Grey is a specialist recruitment agency focusing on placing senior positions with early-stage and scaling tech businesses across the UK and Europe. Our main markets include FinTech, HealthTech, and SaaS. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious recruiter to join us and build a team around one of our divisions. This is a remote role based in the UK (office space will also be available in Bristol or London in the second half of the year for flexible working arrangements).
As a startup ourselves, we're looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are seeking an opportunity to grow their careers, where they have a real voice and can make an impact on the business. As well as being able to tailor our solutions to each client's needs, you will also have in-house products that have been developed to provide an exemplary experience for clients and win retained business. This is an exciting time to join an ambitious and collaborative team at an early stage as we continue to grow.
This role will suit someone who has experience in training/mentoring staff and is looking for an opportunity to join a secure startup where they can build and lead a team whilst remaining a billing consultant.
- 360 recruitment responsibilities
- Business development activities including approaching both prospective and existing clients to promote our solutions
- Identifying target businesses and working strategically on planned BD campaigns
- Developing sales funnels for niche markets
- Foreseeing and reacting to market trends and providing a consultative service to clients
- Resourcing candidates as well as working with resourcers on vacancies
- Take a lead role in building a team of your own (recruitment, coaching, mentoring)
- Briefing Delivery Consultants on roles to help them support you in finding the right talent
- Several years' recruitment experience (agency-based) within a tech field is essential
- Experience selling retained solutions and tailoring services to clients' needs
- Excellent ability to build strong trusted relationships quickly within B2B sales
- Have managed/lead teams with a track record of hitting/exceeding targets
- Proven consultative approach to selling
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to improve ways of working and always keen to contribute new ideas
- You’re excited to learn about new sectors and look for new opportunities
- Confident personality with an outgoing and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and someone who loves speaking to different people every day and building relationships
- Embody our values of transparency, determination, and drive in everything we do
- Competitive salary based on experience plus quarterly and annual bonus scheme
- Generous uncapped commission scheme
- Continual training and development program
- Excellent career prospects with clear path to a Director post
- Daily mentoring and weekly training sessions
- Early Friday finish
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Team activities/social events
- Education reimbursement