National Account Manager opportunity with a high-growth HealthTech scale-up to be responsible for retaining and growing new high profile revenue lines within existing clients and key customers for Scotland and Wales.
Our client is on a mission to improve the lives of both healthcare professionals and patients with their market-leading digital products. Working with all clients in these territories you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and driving the retention and revenue growth. For existing clients, you will be responsible for escalating and resolving all account-related queries and for new customers you will support them during the implementation phase and assist beyond go-live, working closely with the Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams.
About the role:
- Successfully establish, develop, and maintain sustainable and long-term relationships with each client, increasing their loyalty, and building trust.
- Swift escalation and resolution of all account-related enquiries, including but not limited to billing queries, customer complaints, training support, and provision of product information.
- Continually assess the needs and business objectives of each account
- Identify, develop, and execute strategies for driving revenue growth
- Identify the information and resource requirements for each stage of the sales cycle – from proposal through to customer evaluation – ensuring that the Company achieves the best position as a supplier to each client.
- Accountable for the delivery of a streamlined and customised process of software implementation, via collaborative working
- Adopt a collaborative approach across internal teams to ensure that the client’s expectations are met
- Drive prompt resolution of client issues and report on account performance across your account portfolio, identifying areas of success, and opportunities to improve on revenue performance or customer satisfaction.
- At least 10 years’ experience of successfully managing large account base within the NHS environment (>3 years of doing so at national level)
- Confident relationship manager, with the gravitas required to communicate and influence across operational, clinical and C-Suite level within an NHS environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to consult, collaborate, advise, and influence in the appropriate measure.
- Sufficiently tech-savvy to liaise effectively and knowledgeably with internal teams, as well as to understand, advise, promote and explain relevant technical information to key stakeholders on the client side.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding targets, through successful lead generation, prospecting and closing.
- Collaborative and supportive team player with the ability to influence and engage with cross-functional colleagues
- Strong presentation skills, gained through experience in addressing management and C-Suite level executives.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to manage a sizeable and complex account base that presents multiple issues at any one time.
- An analytical and strategic mindset, with the confidence to question the status quo appropriately and propose innovative solutions and ideas (whether technical, operational or strategic) to support business growth.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and processes, enabling a productive and supportive relationship between the Account Management and Project Management functions.
- £100k base salary plus £75k OTE
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Investment in your professional development