Interim Partnership Marketing Manager opportunity for a 3-month contract with a tech business in the healthcare field.
Our client needs an expert in the automation of email campaigns and CRM management to join them for 3 months and lead the team for B2B2C onboarding emails campaigns. This will involve managing and directing the small team responsible for copy and design, as well as being able to contribute yourself where necessary and ensure tone of voice, etc.
Our client uses Pipedrive and ActiveCampaign, so any experience with either of these two tools will be of great benefit.
- Several years experience in B2C or B2B2C marketing
- Demonstrable experience of managing successful email automation campaigns
- Experience of marketing to healthcare or educational customers is preferred or a clear understanding of how to market to these sectors with the right language and tone of voice
- Experience managing a marketing team including content, design, etc.
- Pipedrive or ActiveCampaign experience would be highly desirable but not essential
- Available ASAP
- £280 – £300, dependent on experience
- 3 or 4 days a week