Senior User Interface Designer opportunity with a high-growth HealthTech scale-up based remotely in the UK.
Our client is on a mission to improve the lives of both healthcare professionals and patients with their market-leading digital products. This role will facilitate that by improving the quality of the products they are able to provide. As a senior user interface (UI) designer you will be responsible for the user interface design on a variety of B2B products.
This role would be well suited to someone with experience working on SaaS/tech-based products ideally in the HealthTech space.
- Sole UI designer across multiple complex HealthTech products
- Collaborate with the Head of UX to ensure product designs are aligned
- Expert in design accessibility and simplicity
- Manage multiple complex legacy issues as and when they come up
- Collaborate with developers and product management to ensure smooth product delivery
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of product design working for a tech start-up/scale-up is essential
- HealthTech experience is highly preferable
- Experience working autonomously in a UI design role
- Experience working in Figma is essential
- Remote working
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Investment in your professional development