Head of Finance opportunity with a fast-growing and recently funded FinTech business in the banking space.
Our client has ambitious growth plans to be a market leader and is well on their way. As Head of Finance, you will report directly to the CEO and work with the senior management team to define strategic vision and direction. You will help drive change and provide alternative financing solutions that help support aggressive growth expansion. This role offers an opportunity for career development and fast progression into a Finance Director position.
This role would suit an ambitious senior finance professional within a FinTech business that is looking for career progression and has the confidence and autonomy to take a lead role in a startup.
About the role:
• Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual results
• Complete Financial modelling
• Approve or reject budgets and conduct risk management
• Evaluate and decide on investment rounds, consulting board members on funding
• Vendor relations with commercial matters
• Supervise accountants
• Allocate resources and manage cash flows
• Conduct profit and cost analyses
• Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
• Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
• Recommend cost-reducing solutions
• Recognised Chartered accountancy qualification or equivalent (ACCA / ACMA)
• Experienced in raising capital and managing investors
• Held a senior financial role (Head of Finance or Senior Financial Controller) for at least 3 years requiring hands-on involvement
• Experience working with a FinTech start-up, preferably with a Challenger Bank
• Uses Excel/Google Sheets regularly and Xero Accounting or similar packages
• Competitive salary with equity
• Remote working
• Fast track career progression to a Director post