Content Manager opportunity with an innovative SaaS company in the verification space. This is a blend of remote and office based working in London.
Our client has developed a unique proposition that utilises open banking and identity verification to provide solutions to help businesses and their customers save time and streamline processes around KYC and payments. They are looking for a content manager to head their content creation across a variety of platforms, to help them work towards their commercial goals. This is an exciting opportunity to be the first on the ground within the content creation team and really take ownership of that function.
- Producing and enhancing content to help achieve commercial targets, drives customer engagement and is consistent with the brand
- Utilizing a variety of outlets such as digital and offline marketing, customer guides, social media and sales collateral
- Producing both audio-visual and written content
- Work with other in-house teams such as sales, product and marketing
- Seek external support when required e.g. voiceover or animation
Skills & Experience
- Experience in content creating role working across multiple channels
- Proven success creating content for a SaaS or tech based B2B product
- Deep understanding and knowledge of SEO-driven content creation
- A strong collaborator with exceptional communication and English skills.
- Competitive salary of £40 – 60k
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working
- Company pension
- 25 days’ holiday