Channel Partner Manager opportunity working with an exciting SaaS scale-up in the environmental sustainability sector.
This international organisation is on a mission to ensure their clients are as efficient as possible and making a positive impact on the environment when it comes to the sustainability of their operations. They’re looking for someone with experience in a customer success role to work with their existing UK partners to ensure that they’re using, selling, and implementing our client’s product as effectively as possible to ensure they reach their goals.
This is a great opportunity for someone within a SaaS success team who is looking to progress to the next step in their career. If you have experience within the sustainability sector, even better!
- Meeting partners to understand their needs
- Work with partners to develop and follow action plans ensuring they are getting maximum use out of the product and effectively using it to reach their desired outcomes
- Supporting the marketing team with the go-to-market strategy, campaigns and events
- Training and technical development of partners teams
- Management of subscriptions and re-contracts
- Ensuring partner satisfaction
- Overseeing BAU phase of the partner lifecycle
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of SaaS experience
- 2+ years’ experience of channel management or a similar role
- Evidence of successful partner retention and growth
- Able to be hands on and technical but also have a commercial outlook
- Experience of the sustainability and energy sector highly preferable
- Competitive salary of £65k – £75k + Package
- Remote working
- Flexi hours
- The chance to work in a company that makes a difference
- Regular social events