Partnerships Manager opportunity working with a SaaS scale-up looking to make a positive impact within the e-commerce space.
This organisations has created a software that helps retail organisations take their sales online, and need a Partnerships Manager to help grow their UK customer base, whilst supporting expansion into new territories as they continue to grow.
This is a great opportunity for a partnerships manager with a hunter mentality and proven experience in the SaaS start-up space.
- Identifying and engaging new partners, developing a large pipeline of revenue opportunities
- Providing technical and operational solution’s to partners when required
- Attending networking events such as conferences to help generate new business opportunities
- Meet monthly targets in line with the organisation’s growth strategy
- Work closely with the Customer Success & Finance teams in relation to customer handover
- Support customers during early stages of the relationship
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of sales/BD experience working with a SaaS B2B product
- Commercially minded individual with proven experience of meeting targets
- E-commerce SaaS experience highly preferable
- Start-up/scale-up experience compulsory
- Great communication skills comfortable speaking with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Competitive salary of £45k + Bonus & Car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- The opportunity to work for a business making a positive impact on the world
- Career progression opportunity as the business continues to expand