Customer Success Director opportunity with a high-growth HealthTech scale-up. Responsible overseeing the customer success function and leading on sales strategy.
Our client is on a mission to improve the lives of both healthcare professionals and patients with their marketing leading digital products. This role will facilitate date that by dictating strategy to maximise revenue and sales.
This role would be well suited to someone with experience working with SaaS/tech based products within the HealthTech space.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and renewals by defining and optimising the customer lifecycle
- Lead the sales teams by defining strategy aligned with company-wide goals and vision
- Maximising up-sell, identify and counteract risks before they happen
- Working with sales teams to develop growth plans for customer success expansion
- Gather feedback from key customers to ensure customer satisfaction and continuous product improvement
- Deal with intensified customer issues quickly and efficiently
- Develop relationships with decision-makers of assigned customers to understand their goals and barriers to help serve them best
- Oversee client onboarding of all new clients
Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of management experience leading sales or customer success teams
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Experience selling to the NHS highly preferable
- Track record of successfully leading teams to generate new business
- Experience of generating and delivering strategies
- User-focused individual comfortable speaking to senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Up to 85k + bonus
- The opportunity to work for a market leader with exciting products
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Investment in your professional development