Regional Sales Manager opportunity with a high-growth HealthTech scale-up. Responsible for driving revenue through new and existing accounts across their specific territory.
Our client is on a mission to improve the lives of both healthcare professionals and patients with their marketing leading digital products. This role will facilitate that by improving sales of the various HealthTech products.
This role would be well suited to someone with experience of selling SaaS/tech based products into the NHS, and has proven experience of hitting sales targets.
- Identifying and winning new business alongside commercialising existing product lines
- Go-to-market for a new product that the company will be releasing
- Generate new revenue across new and existing accounts
- Lead product remonstrations and proposals so senior executives
- Working with customer success and account management to provide the best experience possible for new clients
- Maintain revenue pipeline through research and prospecting
- Work with the product team to relay customer feedback and lead to future improvements
- Collaborate with the CRO to impact business revenue strategy
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of successfully selling into the NHS
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets
- Comfortable working with key stakeholders at C-Suite level
- Understanding or project management processes to enable a strong relationship between the sales and PM functions
- Technical enough to understand the products as to effectively sell them
- £75k base with double OTE
- Remote working with field based travel
- The opportunity to work for a market leader with exciting products
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Investment in your professional development