Critical Projects Account Manager opportunity with a high-growth HealthTech scale-up.
Our client is on a mission to improve the lives of both healthcare professionals and patients with their marketing leading digital products. This role will play a vital role by fostering long-term relationships with key accounts to ensure retention and revenue growth.
This role would be well suited to someone with experience working on strategic and critical accounts within an NHS environment.
- Ensuring retention and revenue growth of key accounts
- Resolving all account related inquiries swiftly and efficiently
- Continuous review needs of all assigned accounts making sure that they are met
- Establishing strong long-term relationships with all customers to best understand their needs and ensure retention
- Working closely with sales and customer success to ensure revenue goals are being achieved and creating ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Ultimately accountable for delivery of software implementation ensuring the process is smooth and customers understand how it well help them
- Monitor and report account performance as to identify areas of improvement and points of success
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in account based roles within the NHS environment
- Proven track record of customer retention and revenue growth
- Confident working with c-suite level executives and other senior stakeholders
- Able to understand technical products
- Strategically minded with the ability to propose innovative solutions and ideas to support business growth
- Ability to work well under pressure and swiftly resolve issues when they arrise
- £80-90k + Commission
- The opportunity to work for a market leader with exciting products
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Investment in your professional development