Head of Product Growth opportunity working for a high-growth MarTech start-up.
Our client is combining OOH physical marketing with their innovative applications to drive a new age of digital marketing. This role will facilitate that by ensuring the product and team growth keeps up with demand for the product.
This role would be well suited to someone with experience of working on SaaS/tech-based marketing products in a growth or product management capacity.
- Ensuring there are enough team members to meet demand for current and future projects
- Working with the development team to deliver mobile applications
- Owning funnel metrics within the applications
- Ownership or creating and upkeeping product roadmaps
- Identifying growth opportunities across product and the wider business
- Ensure the product stays ahead of competitors and industry trends
- Effective creation and use of dashboards, analytics and metrics
- Managing partner agencies and budgets
- Identifying app improvements and measuring how these improve performance marketing
Skills & Experience
- Proven success delivering product growth
- 4+ years of hands-on software development
- Technical mind-set, able to work closely with the product team and understand technical debt
- Exceptional communication skills, able to ask touch questions and articulate on business impact
- £50-55k + bonuses
- Flexible working options with some time in the London offices
- Opportunity to join an innovative and high growth company
- EMI options