opportunity with a truly exciting and fast-growing, international SaaS business with offices in London.
Our client has a unique product aimed at helping startups and global brands grow and outpace the competition by strengthening their relationships with their customers. Its senior management team have headed up other greatly successful businesses in the past and are now disrupting the consultancy space using cutting edge tech.
As Customer Success Manager you will join an existing team of other CSM’s to help onboard customers and ensure they are full immersed in the product and realising the full value of it. You’ll be developing long-term partnerships with customers, maximising their value and the value they gain from our client’s platform.
As a fast-growing business, their plans for 2021 include expanding the product suite to best serve the needs of their customers and therefore you will need to have a commercial mind to be able to identify and maximise opportunities to upsell. You’ll enjoy a cross-functional working environment, collaborating with colleagues in Product, Sales and Marketing as well as wider departments.
If you’re an experienced Customer Success Manager or have worked in an account management or partnerships role within the SaaS space and take a commercial approach to your work, able to upsell in order to benefit customers and strengthen relationships, this is a role you’ll want to consider. The company is fast-growing, exciting and plenty of ambition to see you realise further career development.
- Onboard and train new customers to ensure they realise the maximum value from the product and achieve their goals
- Understand customers’ activities, aims, and expectations from our client’s product
- Work closely with customers to firmly embedded the product within their organisation
- Upsell new features and products as they’re developed to provide extra value
- Contribute to keeping customer retention rates high and take action to prevent churn
- Work closely with the resolution team to ensure customer feedback results in processes being put in place to improve service delivery
- Transparent – all communication is done via Slack (no emails!)
- Supportive – weekly exchange of feedback between and across the teams
- Inclusive – everyone’s voice is heard at all levels of the business
- Hard-working – this is a scaling business and therefore individuals are expected to work and learn quickly
- Accountability – everyone is expected to own their work, taking accountability for it and helping drive the business forward through commitment, hard work and a passion for what they do. You’ll also get recognition and credit for the work that you do!
- Fun – this is a dynamic group of people who as well as working hard, celebrate success and provide a great social side to the job
- An experienced Customer Success Manager or Account Manager with several years’ experience with MarTech
- Previously worked for a SaaS business
- Experienced in helping customers achieve their business goals
- Commercial experience – previous sales experience a definite bonus
- Have previously been responsible for managing multiple customer accounts
- Organized and detailed in your approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Credible in discussing software solutions with mixed audiences
- Previously achieved high customer retention rates
- £50k basic salary
- Share option scheme
- Private medical healthcare
- 25 days' holiday + day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Virtual social program
Please note this role is based remotely for now but the intention is to return to the offices next year when it is safe to do so on a 3/2 day split between office-based and remote working.