Finance Manager contract opportunity with an ambitious, fast-growing FinTech business on a 6-month basis starting asap.
Our client is an exciting, multi-currency, multi-banked payment solution business looking for a Finance Manager to come on board and define and establish the finance function, bringing structure and processes.
The postholder will be hands-on in helping with the day-to-day finance management, including the preparation of management accounts and helping with their multi-jurisdictional roll out as they scale.
This is a remote position.
- Manage a varied and large amount of finance work across the organisation covering accounting and recording of transactions to the management of accounts
- Prepare management accounts that can be presented to investors
- Establish systems and processes that can scale along with the business
- Responsible for the treasury
- Responsible for R&D tax credits
- Recognised UK Accountancy qualifications
- Experience within a startup or scaling business, (preferably FinTech though not essential)
- Payments and Treasury experience are highly preferable
- Previous experience of multi-jurisdictional growth and country roll-outs
- Have previously scaled the necessary infrastructure to cope with a high number of transactions and is able to manage the accountancy function
- Knowledge of international tax regimes and how to approach them
- Trading experience would be a benefit
- Coding experience or sufficient knowledge of coding to lead on an automated role