- Are you an experienced recruitment consultant looking to work on senior vacancies?
- Are you looking to work in a busy market where you can earn excellent commission?
- Do you work in a consultative manner and enjoy building relationships?
We’re looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us in working with startups and scaling businesses.
Wilson Grey is a specialist recruitment agency focusing on placing tech talent with early-stage and scaling tech businesses across the UK and Europe. As a startup ourselves, we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are seeking an opportunity to grow their careers, where they have a real voice and can make an impact on the business. We don’t labour over KPI’s or have any of the legacy issues of larger agencies. This is an exciting time to join an ambitious business at an early stage as we continue to grow.
About the role:
- Business development activities including approaching both prospective and existing clients to promote our solutions
- Developing relationships with clients via phone, video, and face-to-face communication
- Account management; ensuring maximum support is provided to each of our clients
- Foreseeing and reacting to market trends and providing a consultative service to clients and candidates
- Identifying target clients and working strategically on planned BD campaigns
- Involvement in negotiating salaries and contract rates for candidates
- Opportunity to build a team within fast-growing tech sectors
- Several years’ recruitment experience (agency based), preferably within a tech field
- Excellent ability to build strong trusted relationships quickly within B2B sales
- Proven consultative approach to selling
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to improve ways of working and always keen to contribute new ideas
- You’re excited to learn about new sectors and look for new opportunities
- Confident personality with an outgoing and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and someone who loves speaking to different people every day and building relationships
- Embody our values of transparency, determination and drive in everything you do
What we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Generous commission scheme (uncapped)
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Excellent career prospects to fast track your career
- Daily mentoring and weekly training sessions
- 25 days’ holiday and the day off on your birthday
- Early Friday finish
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Social events (in person when possible but also remote)
- Education reimbursement
- Company events & social hours
- Bristol-based for those who want to work in the office