As with all our solutions, Team Hire is designed with startups in mind. Clients often approach us when they are closing a funding round and need to grow teams within their business. Our solution is to provide a subscription service that you can flex to scale teams quickly and guarantee high retention rates.
Explore our services
Team Hire in a nutshell
If a business is going to succeed, it needs the right people in place at the right time. Team Hire is our solution for multiple appointments and is tailored to the needs of your business. From candidate skillsets and sector knowledge to the timeframe you are working within, we cover all the bases ensuring cultural fit and high retention rates. We guarantee that together we will scale your teams at a pace that meets your demands.
Is Team Hire the right solution for your needs?
Situations where Team Hire could be a great fit for you and your business:
- You’re about to close, or have recently closed, a funding round and are looking to grow
- You need to scale a new or existing team quickly
- You are working to a budget and need to avoid costly recruitment fees
- You’d like a single point of recruitment for dealing with your hiring needs
- You want efficiency and uniformity in the hiring and onboarding process to ensure a great candidate experience and promote your brand
If this doesn’t sound like your current situation and you need to hire for a senior role, take a look at our Executive Hire solution.
The benefits of Team Hire
- Responsive – a tailored recruitment plan that works to your timeframes and can respond quickly to spikes
- Flexible – a recruitment function you can turn up or turn off to meet your needs
- Market fit – a specialist partner in your industry who can introduce you to talent that will move your business forward
- Understanding – a partner who feels like an extension of your own business, acting as a brand ambassador and ensuring a strong cultural fit among candidates
- Budget-friendly – a retained model where you only pay for services when you need them
- Timesaving – a process designed to make recruitment fast, efficient, and fun so you can focus on running your business and leave the detail to us